Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nice Shirt

Had to make a little note. So, I started on Tuesday.
Today I wore the shirt that the school gave me. That's right, the school was quite willing to give out a "free" t-shirt at teh beginning of the year. The first day I got it, I was stoked, but wanted to wait it out. And I did.
Days passed. Now weeks. It's been nearly a month. Running low on shirts, and it still being warm out, I figured today is the day.
Grabbed my shirt. Threw it on. Picked up a long-sleeve to go over it. Layering will never get old after all. Feelin' good, biked to school just like every other day of the week. Sweet. Nothing too serious.
Got on the elevator, Hah, figured that the first person Id see would have the same shirt. Oh well, as ridiculous as it was, those were the odds.
Hit the locker, passed a few people from my class, ran into the chill Matthew McCauno..i already forgot how to spell it. Well, he had the free Washington College of law shirt on too. On a roll.
...
...
There were 11 out of 80 of us in class wearing our free WCL T-shirts.
We were lookin' good.

1 comment: